Our next Moms Night Out is right around the corner – grab your tickets right here to guarantee your spot!
There are still a few tickets left.
Just in case you have a few questions, here are more details!
Can I buy a ticket that night?
You can not buy a ticket to the Moms Night Out at the door. Tickets must be purchased online (see the ticket sales at the top of this post) BEFORE the event. Ticket sales will end Thursday morning – or when we hit our max occupancy.
What does my ticket include?
Your ticket also includes:
- yummy food and drinks
- make-and-take crafts
- private access to the beautiful grounds at Rivermont Collegiate.
- live music from Rewind 93.9
- incredible giveaways
- pampering stations
- exclusive shopping opportunities
- loads of fun
Giveaways? Tell me more.
Thanks to the generosity of our local sponsors, you have a chance to win at incredible gifts – including something from:
- Ruth Ahnen – Modern Woodmen
- Rivermont Collegiate
- Nelson Chiropractic
- Pure Hair Studio
- Jamberry by Michelle Diercks
- Giraffe Photography
- Cruise Planners – Sue Stromberg
- Megan and Ashlee’s LuLaRoe
- Cornerstone Family Dentistry
- Wonder Wild Kids
Where is it?
We are so excited to be enjoying a private night on the gorgeous grounds of Rivermont Collegiate – 1821 Sunset Drive, Bettendorf.
Where to park?
Ample parking is available on school grounds – just enter through the main entrance and parking is on the left.
What will the event be like?
This event is really intended to be a break from the daily grind of mom-hood! This means connecting with old friends, meeting new ones, and taking a night off for fun! You deserve it.
- Capture a photo of the evening at the fun photo booth.
- Take in all the beauty of the grounds – including loads of beautiful blooms and incredible views.
- Enjoy all the delicious appetizers and drinks – including a special garden party cocktail.
- Get pampered – including makeup touchups and manicures.
- Take home some unique items for you or for gifts.
- Make a teething necklace or a headband.
- Decorate a flower pot to take home (available first 100 to get tickets).
What will people be wearing?
This is an outdoor event, so dress for the weather and outdoor walking. (We will move indoors in case of rain.)
That means you may want to skip the stilettos to avoid grass-shoe malfunctions (but we don’t judge if you want to rock them). Most guests leave the yoga pants at home, but you can wear anything you feel comfortable in. Consider this a fun girls’ night out.
You’ll see everything from jeans to casual dresses. Just don’t stress and wear something you love!
Will there be food?
Rivermont will provide appetizers and drinks for all guests.
Can I still sign up?
Yes! Registration will close Thursday morning, or when we max out the space.
Do I need to print my ticket?
You won’t need to print your ticket. If you’ve purchased a ticket from Eventbrite, your name will be on the list at the welcome table.
Any other questions? Comment below!
Quad City Moms Blog partnered with businesses to help put on this event. As part of the event, we received cash payment, a gift, or something else of value to plan it.