In the Quad Cities, we are only a short drive away from the magic of real family farms.
We know that many of our readers actually live on or near farms. But there are a lot of us who live “in town,” and who rarely have the chance to experience life on a farm.
Riding in combines, planting seeds, and feeding farm animals aren’t a way of life for most of us.
That’s why we’re so excited for our 2016 Family Night – we can’t wait for this special Family Night on the Farm with the Henry County Farm Bureau.
It’s the perfect time of year to check out a working family farm and learn more about where our food comes from. (And meet the hard-working folks who help us feed our families.) Our friends and sponsors are bringing so many fun and unique experiences for parents and kids alike.
Trust us. This is a night you (and your kids) don’t want to miss. (And it’s only open to the first 200 people to get tickets, so act fast.)
FARM FRESH FOOD
- Kids Corner – with a corn pool, coloring pages, seed planting, petting zoo and butter making with the Henry County Farm Bureau.
- Large equipment – climb and explore working farm machinery. (What kids don’t love tractors?)
- Magic – enjoy fun magic with T.J. Regal, the Quad Cities Magician.
- Nature activities.
- Photos – get a family photo in front of a tractor from Courtney Finch Photography.
- Crafts – make and take a mason jar fairy light with Cornerstone Dentistry.
- Music – enjoy a live radio broadcast from Rewind 93.9.
GIVEAWAYS & SWAG
And to our other sponsors, who make events like this possible:
GET YOUR TICKETS!
There’s no charge for baby/young child entry only – no food, drink or giveaways – ideal for children under 2.