Our final Moms Night Out is just around the corner … (Next Thursday to be exact.)
And we are SOLD OUT! But if you have your tickets, you may also have a few questions. Here are some more details.
Can I buy a ticket that night?
You can not buy a ticket to the Moms Night Out at the door. Tickets must be purchased online (see the ticket sales at the top of this post) BEFORE the event. For this even, we have already hit max occupancy and are SOLD OUT. But watch the Facebook event in case other attendees have tickets up for grabs.
What does my ticket include?
Your ticket includes:
- private event access
- a free Looney Letter ornament to paint
- a free Letter2Word ornament and Festival of Trees ticket to take home
- yummy food and drinks
- make-and-take crafts
- live music from Rewind 93.9
- incredible giveaways
- pampering stations
- exclusive shopping opportunities (including some awesome one-night-only deals)
- loads of fun
Giveaways? Tell me more.
Thanks to the generosity of our local sponsors, you have a chance to win at incredible gifts – including something from:
- Ruth Ahnen – Modern Woodmen of America
- Norwex with Michelle Silvera
- Skin Gym Med Spa
- KEEP Collective with Danielle Schertz
- Nelson Chiropractic
- Pure Hair Studio
- Jamberry with Michelle Diercks
- Giraffe Photography
- Cornerstone Family Dentistry
- JackFM 93.9
Where is it?
The event is being held at Letter2Word (Grace Engineered Products), 1515 East Kimberly Road, Davenport. The sign in front of the building says Grace Engineered Products. (The space is on the same side of the road as Outback Steakhouse.)
Where to park?
Ample parking is available at Letter2Word. Look for the Grace Engineered Products sign.
What will the event be like?
This event is really intended to be a break from the daily grind of mom-hood! This means connecting with old friends, meeting new ones, and taking a night off for fun! You deserve it.
- Paint a letter in the Letter2Word studio.
- Capture a photo of the evening at the fun photo booth.
- Enjoy all the delicious appetizers and drinks.
- Shop ’til you drop! There will be plenty of unique shopping options – including local boutiques and blowout deals from our friends at Letter2Word.
- Get pampered – including makeup touchups and manicures.
- Make bath salts and holiday mason jar crafts to take home.
What will people be wearing?
You do you, momma!
Most guests leave the yoga pants at home, but you can wear anything you feel comfortable in. Consider this a fun girls’ night out.
You’ll see everything from jeans to casual dresses. Just don’t stress and wear something you love!
Will there be food?
Our hosts Letter2Word will provide appetizers from The Crepe Guy and drinks for all guests – including a holiday cocktail.
Can I still sign up?
This event is sold out. Watch the Facebook event in case tickets come up for grabs.
Do I need to print my ticket?
You won’t need to print your ticket. If you’ve purchased a ticket from Eventbrite, your name will be on the list at the welcome table.
Any other questions? Comment below!
Quad City Moms Blog partnered with businesses to help put on this event. As part of the event, we received cash payment, a gift, or something else of value to plan it.