So, you are house hunting …
Maybe you are looking for your very first home or something larger to better accommodate your growing family. Maybe you want to find a place in a family neighborhood or perhaps you are setting your sights on greener pastures. Whatever you are looking for in your next home, house hunting almost always starts right here – online.
Did you know that 95 percent of all home buyers turn to the Internet when buying a home, according to the National Association of Realtors? In contrast, only 2 percent of buyers used the Internet when buying a home in 1995.
But the Internet is a vast place – where should you even begin? Here are a few tips of where to look online when you are looking for your next dream home right here in the Quad Cities.
We know you are already on Facebook anyhow, so make it work for you during your home search.
If you know any local realtors, be sure to “like” their professional pages. This gives you a chance to see what’s currently on the market and follow along with any new listings. Realtors post new listings, price changes and open houses every day on Facebook – which means it can be a great resources to stumble upon your dream home.
Want to find an agent who’s active on Facebook? Visit RuhlHomes on Facebook and find agents that interact there. Or simply post a status update asking for local recommendations – chances are, your friends will have someone they’ve worked with when they were buying or selling a home.
If you are looking for a full overview of listings in the Quad Cities, this is the place to begin.
Ruhlhomes.com is your access point to thousands of local listings across the area. In the Quad Cities region alone, there are over 2,000 listings. That means your dream home may be out there right now – waiting for you.
A few other ideas on how to use Ruhlhomes.com:
- Do you want a full overview of the current market? Become a Ruhl Premier Access member to search for recently sold properties across the Quad Cities area.
- Are you looking for a helping hand to guide you through the buying or selling process? Find a Ruhl&Ruhl Realtor to guide you every step of the way.
- Are you just looking for some quick answers for your buying or selling questions? Look no further than buyer resources and seller resources.
- Do you need qualified and certified vendors for all of your home needs (including roofing, plumbing, and whole house cleaning)? Check out these local certified vendors for a place to begin.
- Do you have friends that are relocating to or from the area? Point them to this great page with relocation resources.
Still need more information? Realtor.com has tons of knowledge and information for current and future homeowners. It’s a really easy to way to find relevant news and advice for purchasing a home with an easy-to-use interface.
A few articles you may like:
- ‘I bought a home in my 20s’
- The early bird’s guide to selling a home
- How much does it cost to sell a house?
Right here – at the Quad City Moms Blog
Don’t forget about us! If you are looking for tips and advice from local moms about home ownership, selling and buying, Quad City Moms Blog is a great place to dig in.
Check out a few of these posts for more information:
Ruhl&Ruhl can help find your dream home.
Our friends at Ruhl&Ruhl can help you sell your current home, find your next home and finance your dreams. Tap into the Quad City experts in all things home – check online to see all homes for sale right here in the Quad Cities.
Disclosure: Thanks to the Ruhl&Ruhl for sponsoring today’s post. We at QCMB love working with our favorite local businesses to share useful information and make our community a better place to live, work and play.