Only a few days until our Family Night on the Farm with the Henry County Farm Bureau!
This event is SOLD OUT and we are excited for a memorable summer evening. Just in case you have a few questions, here are more details!
Can I buy a ticket that night?
You can not buy a ticket to the Family Night at the event. Tickets must be purchased online and this event is sold out.
I bought tickets but now I can’t go – what do I do?
We are so bummed you can’t make it! While tickets are not refundable, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to someone else. If you do transfer your ticket, we MUST be notified to update our registration lists. Email [email protected] to transfer the name on your ticket.
What does my ticket include?
Your ticket includes:
- dinner on the farm (hot dogs, hamburgers, sides, milk and lemonade)
- live farm animals
- working farm machinery to climb and explore
- a family swag bag and pumpkin plant to take home
- lots of kids’ activities and games
- make-and-take crafts
- live music
- loads of fun
Giveaways? Tell me more.
Thanks to the generosity of our local sponsors, you have a chance to win at incredible gifts – including something from:
- Henry County Farm Bureau
- Ruth Ahnen – Modern Woodmen
- Nelson Chiropractic
- Jamberry by Michelle Diercks
- Cornerstone Family Dentistry
Where is it?
- From Bettendorf/53rd Street, take I-80E to US-6 in Colona (Exit 9), turn left on Route 6 (toward Geneseo), turn right on State Route 227 (Osco Road), Follow Osco Road until 17452 Osco Road (on left).
- From Davenport/Rock Island, take I-280E (toward Chicago), take the I-80W exit (toward Des Moines) and then exit at US-6 in Colona (Exit 9), turn right on Route 6 (toward Geneseo), turn right on State Route 227 (Osco Road), Follow Osco Road until 17452 Osco Road (on left).
- From Moline, take I-74/US-6E to I-280E (toward Chicago), take the I-80W exit (toward Des Moines) and then exit at US-6 in Colona (Exit 9), turn right on Route 6 (toward Geneseo), turn right on State Route 227 (Osco Road), Follow Osco Road until 17452 Osco Road (on left).
Look for the signs and we’ll see you there.
Where to park?
Ample parking is available in the grass – attendants will help get you situated.
What will the event be like?
This event is really intended to be a way to spend time and make memories with your family.
We know that many of our readers actually live on or near farms. But there are a lot of us who live “in town,” and who rarely have the chance to experience life on a farm.
Riding in combines, planting seeds, and feeding farm animals aren’t a way of life for most of us.
This will be the perfect opportunity to check out a working family farm and learn more about where our food comes from. (And meet the hard-working folks who help us feed our families.) Our friends and sponsors are bringing so many fun and unique experiences for parents and kids alike.
What will people be wearing?
This is an outdoor event, so dress for the weather, walking in grass and even – gasp – occasional mud. (We will move indoors in case of rain.) Kids will have the opportunity to climb, explore and play. And parents, too!
What if it rains?
We’ve put in our order for sunny skies, but if the weather is gloomy, the event will go on. We will move indoors – and we promise you’ll still want to be there!
Will there be food?
Henry County Farm Bureau is providing dinner for all guests. You won’t leave hungry.
Can I still sign up?
Unfortunately, this event is sold out.
Do I need to print my ticket?
You won’t need to print your ticket. If you’ve purchased tickets online, your name will be on the list at the welcome table.
Any other questions? Comment below!
Quad City Moms Blog partnered with businesses to help put on this event. As part of the event, we received cash payment, a gift, or something else of value to plan it.