Crock Pot Mac-n-Cheese
This post was published with permission by Ally Sweet and Savory
- 2 c. cooked, al dente, elbow macaroni
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. dry mustard
- Spray a large 5-6 quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- In a pot cook the macaroni according to directions, leaving al dente, about 3-4 minutes shy of being done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place the macaroni in the crock pot.
- Add in the cheeses, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and seasonings, stirring to combine.
- Pour the evaporated milk over top the mixture.
- Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring once half way through.
- Serve hot.
*I have also made this in the oven. Place the macaroni mixture in a greased 9×13 pan and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring half way through or until all cheeses are melted.
Check out these other tasty recipes!