If there’s ever a time when you need deep and meaningful friendships, it’s during your journey in motherhood. From the questions and sleepless nights of raising infants to the … questions and sleepless nights of raising teenagers (because some things never change).
You need a mom tribe. And we want to help you find it.
At Quad City Moms Blog, we are passionate about connecting moms. And we are big believers in the power of friendships during motherhood.
Related Post: Finding your mom tribe
That’s why we are thrilled to announce our newest exclusive event – just for Quad City mommas who want to find their own tribe. Without judgements, awkwardness or insecurity. Without the barriers that sometimes stand in your way.
So if you’ve ever wanted to expand your “village,” you do not want to miss our MOMMA SPEED DATING EVENT – on Tuesday, March 13, at 7 p.m. at Me & Billy in downtown Davenport.
Your ticket entitles you to:
- an evening of fun, food and blossoming friendships
- an opportunity to connect one-on-one with over a dozen moms in a welcoming and non-intimidating setting (space is limited to the first 60 moms to register)
- access to the private Facebook group exclusively for attendees of this event – allowing you to continue conversations and build more meaningful relationships with other moms (and even set up times to get together in person)
- a dessert bar and specialty momma cocktail (or mocktail)
- a chance at incredible giveaways
Tickets are only $25 and limited to the first 60 moms to register!
Quad City Moms Blog partnered with businesses to help put on this event. As part of the event, we received cash payment, a gift, or something else of value to plan it.