Fact: Moms are busy.
Also fact: Moms need time for creativity now more than ever.
When life and momma-hood get hectic, it’s easy to stop pursuing the creative endeavors that make you happiest – from writing to to painting and from doodling to putting together a killer outfit.
Whether you believe it or not, there is a creative woman inside of you. And we think it’s about time that woman COMES OUT TO CRAFT.
That’s why we are hosting our very first QCMB CRAFTERNOON – an afternoon of mini workshops, creative activities and inspiration to build a creative life in your motherhood.
Sunday, September 23, 1 to 6 p.m.
Camp Liberty, New Liberty, Iowa
This event is a full afternoon designed to help you foster your own creativity – as well as relax, have fun, and meet other moms.
We are so excited to be hosted by our friends at Camp Liberty Girl Scout camp in New Liberty, Iowa (between Walcott and Eldridge). It’s the perfect location to hone your creativity – from the autumn colors in the trees to the wide open spaces. It’s going to be a memorable day!
Moms will be part of three mini workshops, which include all the supplies and expert instructions you’ll need to succeed and try your hand at a new skill:
- Fall Floral Arrangement Workshop with K’nees Florist (make a floral arrangement to take home)
- Sign Making Workshop with Jill and Bean (make a custom sign to take home – choose your words and sign color)
- Doodles and Chalkboard Art Workshop with Becca of Who Arted? (create a custom chalkboard to take home)
In addition, moms can try their hands at other crafty projects and creative pursuits during the initial hour of the event, courtesy of our gold sponsor:
And our other sponsors:
And we cannot forget that moms will also enjoy the tastiest treats from our friends at Country Style Ice Cream.
We’ll end the day with dinner and an inspiring message from Becca of Who Arted?, a mom who has found time to pursue her own creative passions while also raising her three babies and working a full-time job. She’ll give you practical tips to find time for creativity in your life, too.
Oh, and did we mention that the first 100 moms to register will take home a custom tote bag and all the supplies they’ll need to continue the creativity at home.
We can’t wait to get crafty with you!
Grab your ticket now!
Only $85 for the first week (regularly $99).
Your ticket entitles you to:
- an full afternoon designed for creativity
- supplies and instruction to complete three crafty projects under expert instruction
- treats and drinks from Country Style
- dinner and keynote speaker
- a chance at incredible giveaways
- a special customized QCMB craft tote bag for the first 100 moms to register
No tickets will be sold at the door (so we can plan effectively).
- All sales are final.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable.
- Photos will be taken at this event for the QCMB website, social media and marketing materials. By attending, you consent to QCMB photographing and using your images in these ways.